Write For Us
If you’re interested in Music, Fashion or Beauty, then come and showcase your writing skills at Enterspree!
Whether you’re a passionate writer or YouTube whiz, I’m opening our doors to those who would love to become online contributors for Enterspree.
You’ve got two choices:
- Regular Contributor – you commit to writing one piece of content per week.
- One-off Contributor – you submit one piece of work for review and publication
Note: We do not pay for articles or offer backlinks to personal profiles and pages.
- Music Writer
- Fashion Writer
- Beauty Writer
How To Apply
If you think you have what it takes to be contribute to Enterspree then send your work in HTML format to email@example.com. If you want to pitch your article first, then you must have written work available for viewing, where we can assess your ability and writing style. Examples of your work must be relevant to the role you are applying for.
In your email please include:
- “Write For Us + The title of your article” in the subject box
- A personal bio
- What position you are applying for
- Whether you’re interested in become a regular or one-off contributor.
- What value/benefits you can bring to Enterspree
- 2 links or attachments showing examples of your work
- Your contact details
What Happens After?
All ‘Write For Us’ emails will be attended to at the end of each month. I will spend the next few days reviewing each submission, then an email will be sent out to advise you whether or not your submission is a potential fit for my blog. If successful and you’ve applied to be a ‘regular contributor’, then you may be contacted by phone to discuss the steps on getting started. If you’ve applied to be a ‘one-off contributor’, then you’ll be given feedback on your article and asked to work on the relevant points before it can be scheduled for publication.
Note: Any ‘generic’ types emails will automtically be ignored. I want to hear from people who are genuinely interested in enterspree.com!
For general enquiries, please use our contact form